We design and develop websites with Joomla, a Content Managment System (CMS).
We deliver sites and systems of all sizes and configurations, from complex, member-driven communities to elegant, media-rich information sites.
And with more than fifteen years of experience delivering online projects, we've honed our development process.
- We begin by listening and learning. Understanding your goals and audience helps us build the right solution for you.
- We prepare a Scope And Specifications Document (SASD) that itemizes our deliverables, articulates our strategy, identifies our technology, and sets the timetable, responsibilities, and budget.
- After your approval and deposit: for design projects we develop and present 2-3 design/navigation solutions; for development projects we make installs and essential function tests. These can be done concurrently. Have your own designer? We are experienced and flexible, and work well with teams.
- Once we have an approved design and navigation, we fulfill the SASD, adding functions, web content and capabilities. Together, we make necessary changes and adjustments.
- A final punchlist gets your website ready for launch.
- Testing is an integral part of the development process, to ensure that your site works well in all standard browsers and platforms.
- We provide maintenance and training, to ensure that you are ready to manage your site.
For all complex development projects we install and maintain a project management site for the life of the project, extensible based on service and maintenance agreements.
We like Google+ Hangouts for video conferencing.
We use Adobe CS5 products for development.
We use activeCollab for project management.